Decofurn factory stores and furniture products might be the best option for you if you are looking for furniture at reasonable prices.
Decofurn offers a huge amount and variety of furniture products at factory store prices. From beds, bedside tables and cupboards to kitchen and dining room tables, chairs and couches, they are not short on variety.
They often have sales where furniture products are marked down to 50 % off or more. You can also sign up to hear about all their latest specials, promotions and deals regularly so you don’t miss out on anything.
What to consider when going furniture shopping
Buying furniture can often be a difficult process. Most items are costly, even at good prices, and you will be choosing a piece of furniture that you will have to look at, maintain and use for the next few years at least. You will want to make a good decision and ensure that you have no regrets. Consider the following to shop wisely.
- Make sure you know what you want. Before you leave the house or order online, make sure you know what sort of furniture you want and how it will be used.
- Take measurements of the area that you want to place it in so that you do not get something that is either too big or too small.
- Take a photograph of the room you will be putting it in, or the other furniture it will stand next to. You do not want to make the mistake of buying something that does not match the rest of your furniture.
Where is my closest Decofurn factory store branch?
There are four Decofurn branches in South Africa. Killarney Gardens, Somerset West and Diep River in the Western Cape each have a branch as well as Porte Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. You can find their contact details on Decofurn’s website.
The benefits of shopping at Decofurn factory stores
There are many benefits to choosing Decofurn over other furniture stores. They include:
- Products at factory prices making them much more affordable for you.
- Decofurn allow you to transport your own products or make use of their delivery service.
- Most of Decofurn’s products are covered by a one year warranty which covers factory faults on items sold for domestic use.
- They also offer an exchange or return service where you can return goods within five days of delivery for money back or credit.
- Decofurn offers many payment options including debit card, credit card, cash, EFT, cheque and credit.
- You can also order goods online.
Products come in many different materials including:
a) Polyurethane or synthetic leather
b) Bonded leather
c) Bycast leather
d) Many different kinds of wood
e) Many different kinds of metal
Decofurn will instruct you how best to care for and clean your product, whatever it is made from.
Some products arrive unassembled but you can, for a fee, ask Decofurn delivery drivers to assemble them for you. If you wish to do it yourself, you will be provided with all instructions.
Decofurn has many products for almost every aspect of your home. The furniture they sell includes:
- Kitchen stools
- Bar stoors
- Dining room tables and chairs
- Coffee tables
- Side tables for your lounge
- Childrens and adults beds, bedside tables, cupboards, drawers and more
- Consoles and side boards
- Sleeper couches
- Armchairs and couches
- TV units
- Office chairs, desks and storage furniture
- Outdoor furniture like chairs, tables, screens and storage furniture
- Accessories like candles, baskets and pots
- Mirrors and more
Beautiful Lounge Suites
Look online at Decofurn’s website for a catalogue of their products including pictures, details and prices.
If you are furnishing your home, office, or patio, Decofurn factory stores and furniture products will definitely have the furniture you are looking for. At affordable prices and with a huge range of options, material and colours to choose from, you will definitely find the right items for you at one of the factory stores.